- HalloweenOctober 31, 20218 days to go.
- Pamper with a pumpkin spa night
- Happy Birthday, Bela Lugosi! Watch “The Raven” free
- Easy Pumpkin Smoothie
- Spooky Word of the Week: Lycanthropy
- Creature Double Feature: The Mummy and The Old Dark House
- Are you scared? Be very scared…
- Spooky Word of the Week: Phantasmagoria
- Creature Double Feature: Dracula and Dracula’s Daughter
- Happy Haunted House Day!
- Create an autumn sacred space
- Spooky Word of the Week: Macabre
- Halloween Song: A poem for National Poetry Day
- Creature Double Feature: The Invisible Man and The Invisible Man Returns
- October Self-Care Challenge
- Autumn dinner: Hearty Mushroom Stew
- How to be a ghost hunter for a day
- Ten Movies for People Who Love Autumn
- The Harvest Moon shines tonight – meditation and more
- Happy Oktoberfest!
- Happy Birthday, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!
- September Self-Care Challenge
- Happy Frankenstein Day!
- Happy National Black Cat Appreciation Day!
- Add these spooky recognition days to your planner!
- Fall Home Trends 2021 – Transition Through Halloween
- Classic Movie Day! Free-to-watch online horror movie classics
- Happy Halloween…until next year
- Happy Halloween! Let’s watch Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s Watch The Mummy (1932)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch Dracula’s Daughter (1935)
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Old Dark House (1932)
- Happy National Black Cat Day! Let’s watch Cat People (1942)
- Happy National Black Cat Day
- Toon Tuesday! Mickey Mouse in the Haunted House, 1929
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch the first zombie movie
- Happy National Pumpkin Day!
- Three paranormal encounters: true ghost stories!
- It’s Horror Movie Week! Let’s watch The Vampire Bat (1933)
- Crushing on Dracula – why we adore vampires
- Ideas for a Fun, Pandemic-Safe Halloween
- Fortune-Telling Games for Halloween
- Workout Wednesday outdoors with a pumpkin
- Toon Tuesday: The Skeleton Dance
- The History of Halloween (video)
- Leaf raking 101
- Get ready for Halloween checklist
- Plan a relaxing New Moon evening tonight
- Pumpkin Martini recipe
- Toon Tuesday: Betty Boop’s Halloween Party (1933)
- Happy National M&Ms Day (did you know…?)
Category Archives: Bewitching Costumes
Come back every day this week to explore Halloween costume looks during Halloween Costume Week on Autumn in Virginia! If you are interested in makeup and looking really different on Halloween, then I have some ideas! Wet and Wild Fantasy … Continue reading
If you’re like me, you binge-watched Game of Thrones and Stranger Things this year. Maybe a few times. Did you know you could dress like Daenarys Targayren or Arya Starck for Halloween? Or maybe you’d rather attempt Eleven or Robin … Continue reading
Why are ghosts scary? Because everyone…everyone…is afraid of death. Ghosts represent our mortality and finality and the unknown. When you dress like a witch, you know there is no way you are going to fly through the air on a … Continue reading
Oh yes, it is truly the season of the witch, and not only because it’s Halloween. Witchcraft has become a thing. There are even Christian witches now. A movement of African American Millennial witches is growing. You can find more than 11,000 … Continue reading
Well, there certainly is a lot of sympathy for the devil these days. Billy Eilish recently released her single, all the good girls go to hell. When Netflix released Season 4 of Lucifer this year, it was its most watched original … Continue reading
VSCO Girl! That’s right. Possibly, no one else has thought of it yet. Believe you me, there will probably be 11 “Elevens” at your party. Plus, the more you are NOT a VSCO Girl (not that there’s anything wrong with … Continue reading
When I was growing up, we didn’t buy our Halloween costumes — we made them from clothes and accessories we found in our Mom’s closet. We bought the occasional witch hat or mask, of course, but mostly our costumes were … Continue reading
Check out these cute Halloween nails you can do yourself!
I love Michelle Phan. I don’t usually do the makeup but I just watching how she works. I like watching anybody who takes their passion and enthusiasm to that level! I think she’s incredibly creative and inspirational. And talented! So, … Continue reading