Archive for August, 2019
For some, fall begins on September 21st. For others, it feels like fall after the Labor Day holiday. For others, back to school means fall. Heck, we started seeing Halloween decorations in July. Who knows when fall is these days.
Well, for a lot of you, it’s when Starbucks starts making pumpkin spice lattes, shortly before September begins, usually.
I like pumpkin-spicey things — usually in the form of pie or pancakes — how whack-a-doodle-crazy is that? But I’m open-minded! There are lots of new pumpkin flavors out this fall. Or maybe new to you, and certainly new to me. Here are a few…along with my knee-jerk reactions before I have even tasted them.
- Pumpkin Spice Kit Kat Candy Bars — PASS
- Grands Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls (in the freezer section) — YES
- Pumpkin Spice varieties of well-known cereals, including Cheerios, Life, Frosted Mini Wheats and Frosted Flakes. — PASS
- Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream (the kind in the spray can) — MAYBE
- Pumpkin Spice Kefir — NO, PLEASE MAKE IT GO AWAY
- Pumpkin Spice English Muffins — PASS
I guess I was living under a rock when some of these pumpkin spice products came out but I’m…reeling. And a little nauseated. Pumpkin spice Twinkies? Oreos? M&Ms? Pringles? Stop the madness!